Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apologies and Explanations

Haay.

It's finals week, which is why, I'm assuming, that GRACE HASN'T POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER.

ohai Taran, I fixed my caps lock. Did you notice?

I've decided we should do a theme week, like top ten, or famous ping-pong balls. Or something.
Whoever blogs on Monday gets to pick the theme, so we take turns. How nice am I? Pretty frickin nice.

Also, I'm trying to persuade my mum to drive me about 7 hours up to Waupaca, Wisconsin to go see John Green. Some people have the Golden Globes, some people have Darren Criss. Me? I have John and Hank Green. So far, it's not working. GODDANGIT.

Hey you. Yeah, you. Guess what? I don't have a final tomorrow. Nyah nya nya nyah nya nyaah.
But I DO still have to get up at the same time to go to school for an hour and a half and then LEAVE. GRAAH. Schnuffin.

OKAY READING TIME BYE!!

~~ LessThanThree

Don't panic, and DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment