Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Okay, so, I am in the middle of Tech Week for the show I am in, so I am a nervous wreck, and I apologize to everyone who has had to deal with my psychotics. This is going to be another short post, because it's 11:30 and I'm exhausted, but deal. Okay?

I would just like to point out that OH MY GOD THE GOLDEN GLOBES ARE ON SUNDAY!!! And I *will* be posing a review of the winners, so watch out. I haven't met my goal of seeing all of the nominees, but I will try to at least see all of the winners after, and tell you what I think.

But, just so you know, the worst is yet to come. The Oscar nominations are going up soon. You have been warned. If you thought I was bad waiting for the Golden Globes, you've got another thing coming.

Much Love,

Mad Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment