Monday, January 17, 2011

Monochromatic Weekend is Monochromatic

Hello you.

Nothing has really changed much since Saturday. I went shopping yesterday with Margo, and bought lots of monochromatic things. Except a bunny. It had a purple shirt. I did quite a large quantity of studying, and sitting around banging my head on the nearest table.

And then there was the Bears game. Grace -AHAHAHA THE BEARS WON! YESYESYES!!! nyah.

So, I woke up to shouting this morning, which happens every once in a while, and when it does, it gets bad. I typically resort to hiding in my room for the day. I did just this. Except for that one point of the day when dad left the house and I went to go clean the kitchen. At least I didn't have to shovel :P

I should probably sleep now. I have my first final tomorrow morning. CRAAAAP.

~LessThanThree

No comments:

Post a Comment