Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi people, it's THURSDAY!! Not really the best day of the week but the point is, tomorrow is Friday and therefore the last day of school until Winter break. :) So my blog posts aren't really about obsessions at the moment, they're just about random things I find funny. So, today's blog post is about... *drum roll*
....
BOOH-BAHS!!
You might not have heard of them, so I'll tell you now: they are fuzzy, obese, aliens that seem to be on drugs and entertain little kids.
Here's the video:
So yeah. Really creepy. And to think I actually watched that a few times when I was little is kinda sad.. :*( No wonder the show was cancelled on PBS. That stuff is totally t-r-i-p-p-y, trippy!
So, I'm guessing that made your day completely 'awesome'!
..
or maybe it scarred you for life. 0:)

~M (hopefully will get a better nickname)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if anyone remembers the first Spy Kids movie, but they reminded me of the creature that were ex spy people. That's what the Boohbahs remind me of :]

    (Those things freaked me out when I was little >o>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD! Thats sooooooo scary!!

    ReplyDelete