Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh My Goodness! It's Monday again!

Hello everyone!
Today doesn't feel at all like a Monday because we are on WINTER BREAK!!! Which means NO SCHOOL!!! It also means CHRISTMAS CAMP!!! Christmas Camp is a three full day and four night long camp at Hoofbeat Ridge. So it's a horse camp, which means riding fuzzy fuzzy ponies (well, mostly horses, but you know what I mean) and it's Hoofbeat which means hanging out with some of my favorite people ever. I am so excited, you have no idea.
Also, today I am going skating with my buddy Zoe (Z I guess... we need to find you a nickname, my dear), which should be fun because apparently the ice is like glass and it's actually not that cold out, which is nice because I like having ten fingers, ten toes, and a nose. Best Kept Secret of Winter: It actually can be nice! Oh, the shock!
Hmm... that's enough I think. :)
Merry Christmas/ What every you celebrate!
-A

2 comments: