Monday, December 6, 2010

My Life Rocks....

Guess what? I'M GOING TO STARSHIP! For any readers who don't know what that is, allow me to explain. Team StarKid is an incredible theater company that performed A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (I hope you've figured out who they are by now from reading this blog) and Starship is their newest play. It is a science-fiction musical. So basically, it's going to be awesome.

I am also getting my braces off in two weeks! Woah! How sweet is that?

I have zero inspiration right now, which I'm sure you're tired of hearing. Umm... guess what? I wrote to Julia Albain and- wait! I'm gonna talk about who she is first!

Julia Albain is a StarKid (big surprise, huh?). She played Crabbe in AVPM and AVPS which was NOT  a very big role, so I don't know how she is at acting but I feel like she's probably really good because she did major in acting at UM Ann Arbor. The reason why I love her is because of her blog, which is amazing. She is such a good writer and she's a really inspiring person.

So, anyway, I wrote to her, to tell her that I loved her, basically. Because I feel like she's way too under appreciated. And she wrote a really sweet reply back which I received today, and it made me smile. I love things that make you genuinely smile. Like things that really, really mean a lot. I mean, her reply isn't necessarily that meaningful, but there are somethings that are. And sometimes you don't even smile but you're grinning like hell on the inside. And you know what really sucks? When you can't say thank you. That's kind of why I wrote to Julia. Because I can thank her. And I guess what's special about her response is just that she took the time to write this reply back even though any compliment doesn't mean much because I don't actually know her. But she did say "It really put a smile on my face" which I think is kind of the same feeling. I'm glad that I could give her that, because it feels really good.

Okay, that's a pretty reasonable post. Someday I'll write one that's actually focused on a topic and well written....

Bye bye,
Tally Ho

2 comments:

  1. ANNA, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSTITUTES AS A GOOD POST FOR YOU, BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD SAY THIS WAS A NICE POST THAT WAS RATHER...INSPIRING. SORRY, I'M TOO LAZY TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK. BUT THAT'S NOT MY POINT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring, huh? Haha... Ok, well thank you, Jaia...

    ReplyDelete