Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm VERY Disappointed.

I am very disappointed right now. I went to all of the trouble to engage people and learn more about them, and not ONE person responded to the challenge. Well, dear readers, you asked for it.

You will now be faced with a blog post of nothing but me talking at you. I may or may not use gibberish. You had your chance, and now you'll have to face the consequences.

I'm just kidding. I don't hate you guys. I was just so excited to start this cool new thing and no one did it. It was such a let down.

Anyways, I was asked by the lovely Crayola what made my day awesome. WELL, I got to go to PDQ and load up with junk food, just to spite my health class nutrition unit. Yes, I did. and now if anyone offers me candy I may fall over into a sugar/salt induced coma. It was worth it though.

I also went to see the choir concert, tonight, and it was loverly. However, I have one question. WHO THE HELL CELEBRATES KWANZAA? Seriously, to me it just seems like a made up holiday, so if you can help me out with that it would be great.

Before I go: I have a video I think that you guys should watch to make YOUR day awesome.


Much Love,

Mad Hattie

2 comments: