Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a little late, world

Hey, I'm Just here, and there, and a little at both. I hear the slight scurrying of my rat in his cage, and I look over expecting to see the hyperactive hamster I've had for two years climb all over, being nicknamed Spider , but I'm met with an empty cage. But that's to be expected, I guess. It just shows me more that most things live and die in the same period as the other's do. No exception.

Anyways, music makes me happier, which I'm listening to now, but probably to people none of you have heard before. I can't see almost any of you (that' I've seen/hear/know) listening to half of the stuff I put on my MP3 player. And no, I don't have an iPod. I'm not that spoiled (haha).

Hmm.. I'm actually smiling today, even though I have some kind of stomach virus and I'm far from happy, but I find myself smiling. It's weird, because I'm usually masked with a serious mask that scares everyone off.


Well, I'm off,
(>^o^)> M.I. Crazy <(^o^<)

1 comment: