Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The week full of poopy.

Hello world. Today is like, officially the WORST DAY EVER.

One. Ella's having a birthday party, which is vaguely annoying, since her birthday was on the seventh.
Two. I went to target to get stuff to make over my room using the $150 I got for Christmas. Then I LOST THE MONEY. So now I don't get to redo my room. Foop.
Three. I have an orthodontist appointment in 45 minutes. I'm just hoping mum forgot.
Four. I have to go to Margo's later. EEEWWWW. Kidding, girll :) Love you.
Five. Mum didn't forget.
Six. I kinda really have to pee.
Seven. There is a LOT of smooching on the show Ella's watching and it's weirding me out.
Eight. My computer is in the shop (cuz it's BUSTED and that's why I didn't blog yesterday)
Nine. My knee won't move
Ten. I can't think of a tenth reason.

I feel kinda pathetic right now. Ranting to you about my issues. Oh well.
Bye.

~~ Cr@y0l@

P.S. I just found my money. Muddah, Fuddah, kindly disregard this lettah.

1 comment: