Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday already?

Well, as most of the 11 followers we have know, I was sick yesterday. But I am feeling about 95% better, so no worries now. :)

Anyways, and I cannot stress this enough, GOLDEN GLOBES NOMINATIONS ARE UP!!! I am a HUGE fan of movie award shows, and the Golden Globes are the kick-off to my favorite time of year. The time of year to obsess over who should win the Golden Globe/Oscar for best actor, etc. You'll be hearing about it a lot.

I will promise you that I will write a review of each movie I see in the upcoming time to the Golden Globes, and then the Oscars. You might be bored, but suck it up. You can obsess over Glee and Darren and whatever else all year (no offense, I love them too. :D) but my huge obsession mode only lasts a season. I promise to keep spoilers to a minimum.

I'm signing off for now, but I'll leave you with the trailer for a nominee, The King's Speech. I can't wait to see it!


Much love,

Mad Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment