Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crazy Stuff and Creepy Teachers

Hello kittens. It's Tuesday, and by process of deduction, it's MY turn to blog.

This week has been ridiculous. I've gone form a two days a week blog to six days, going on seven, and I have so many more amazing authors to help me out. That, and I'm sitting here in Biology right now. What time could be better?

Anyways, I was strolling down the hall with Elfie the other day whinging about how I'm going to have to wear THREE sweaters this winter because I don't have access to my locker. And then a teacher comes along. My bff's crazy chorus teacher. And then? She offers me a brand new winter coat. Crazy stuff, right?

So.. poo, I forgot what I was gonna write..

Oh yes, my English class is reading (and preforming) Romeo and Juliet. I was all like, oh crap, old English.

Until I learned that Shakespeare invented the phrase 'beat it'.   It made my day. Well, my day so far.

In math, there's a creepy physics teacher that drops in every once in a while, and asks me if I'm hanging out with Seth later. Yes, it's weird, and it's kinda freaking me out. So, like in all uncomfortable situations, I whip out my moose finger puppet. That's right, Moose. Finger. Puppet. Be jealous.  Be very jealous.

Also, we're only THREE FOLLOWERS AWAY from completing the goal of ten, at which point you guys all get to make me do something absurd, to be caught on tape and posted here as a vlog type thinggie. I figured I had better bold, italicize, and underline 'three followers away' for emphasis.

OOH 11:11 MAKE A WISH!!!!     Okay then...

And so, because I'm not even halfway through the day, this will be most likely be edited and re-posted later.

So TTFN,
!CrAyOlA!

1 comment:

  1. Several things that struck me here:
    1. You must not have du Vair for biology because there is o way you would ever be on the internet in his class without being eaten alive :)
    2. Elfie= Elphie. This makes me happy
    3. Waaait, Mrs. Beilke offered you a coat?
    4. WHAT ENGLISH CLASS ARE YOU IN, I WANT IT!!!
    5. Moose puppets are amazing...
    I could talk a lot more about the awesome things here, but I figure I'd better get on to writing my own post instead.... yep.

    ReplyDelete