Monday, November 15, 2010

Hey everyone! What's up?

So, I'm Anna, but, at least for now, I shall be known as Elfin Shadow, because I am not creative and I stole that from my FanFiction... I am.... a person.... I like writing, acting, riding (horses), dancing, listening to music, Darren Criss, my dog, StarKid, my friends, my family, ect. I probably will be completely spazzy, and ridiculous, and possibly uninteresting in my posts, but I will try to be... I don't know, I don't think I'll be trying to do much of anything, because I don't often TRY to be anyone in particular. Also, I am rather obsessive, so I'm sure there will be reoccurring themes in my posts. So, moving on from introductions...

Let's see, what happened to me today? Hmm.... Well, I joined Spoken Word club, which is funfunfun! I'm gonna be performing on Friday during 6th period, so I have to decide WHAT I'll be performing. I've narrowed it down to three poems, but who knows, maybe I'll write more before Friday. I'm also completley stumped on which to use, so if you happen to have an invitation to read my personal blog (http://randomlifefacts.blogspot.com/) you should go vote, but I'm not gonna waste space on here... Today wasn't too exciting, but because I only post once a week, I better spazz about the things happening in the upcoming week.

Tuesday: GLEE GLEE GLEE DARREN DARREN DARREN!!!!!!! enough said.
Thursday: IAMGOINGTOTHEWISCONSINHIGHSCHOOLTHEATERFESTIVALWITHESPANDIT'SGOINGTOBEINCREDIBLEBECAUSEILOVEMYTHEATERFAMILYANDI'VEBEENMISSINGTHEMSINCESKINOFOURTEETH!!!!!!  I sincerely hope no one took the time to read that. I shall translate. East Side Players (ESP) is going to the Wisconsin High School Theater Festival from Thursday evening until Saturday. I am super excited because I miss theater people and... yeah... I fail at talking... Oh well...

One last note: Please join the Darren Criss Street Team! We need everyone's support! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=140709665960583

Bye bye,
Elfin Shadow (I'll work on a better nick name)

4 comments:

  1. So, I did read that whole thing without spaces. If you're going to write like that, please don't bother translating because then it was pointless for me to bother reading the difficult one. So yeah. Also...nevermind, that's all I had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, Jaia, I read it all too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, darling. Can't wait for OSHKOSHBAGOSH! :D

    I bothered to read it. You need to tell me BEFORE you write it that I shouldn't read it. Elementary, my dear Watson.

    Also: TALLY. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to perform in Spoken Word, but, as you know, I had a little problem finding the room on Monday... :P
    Oh, and I didn't bother to read it, suckers :)

    ReplyDelete