Monday, November 15, 2010

If I can get so many authors, why can't I get readers?

Hey again guys. Yes, again. You guys know I love you, but I have the same amount of authors as followers. Six. This is a little pathetic. So guys. Go advertise, and give a big warm welcome to Anna and Zoe. Anna's taking the Monday slot, and Zoe gets either Saturday or Sunday.

Nicknames are required.

So these wonderful people will do an introductory blog sometime today, and the search is on for a seventh awesome girl. Obviously, no boys allowed here.
I'd also like to remind you guys about out ten follower goal, at which point I will do something stupid and absurd and probably embarrassing. And you guys get to tell me what I have to do. It's like a Challenge Crayola kinda thing. Awesomeness is awesome.

Anyways, this nerdfighter is signing off for today, so. Bye.

#Crayola#

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest, darling, that your vlog include the two of us playing... ninja baseball, as you so interestingly chose to call it. Only, no windows or thorns this time. Except yes, b/c they made the game exciting.

    ReplyDelete