Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Darren's Gangsta Face

Hello, doll. Guess what? Darren's Gangsta Face.
Holy socks, that is such an amazing face.

I wish that I could make a face like that. Actually I probably can, but he looks sooo much better than me              
                                                        <3

Yeahh, he's adorable.
That was maybe my favorite part in the whole episode.

Also, some other amazing musicians, ALL CAPS, Skyway Flyer (Grace, Jason is MINE), and Alex Carpenter (He's cute too, but I like Jason Munday more)

Also, I've decided that when I get big, I'm gonna move either to London or San Fransisco. London cuz... Well, it's London, isn't it? And San Fran because it's close to Echo Base. And then Grace and I are gonna go creepin'. >:)

   Grace, you know who we're creepin' on. All you other people, bugger off.

Also, school now has HEAT (ohmigodyay.), so it's much more bearable now that it's SNOWING!!! hell yeah.

Well, It's time for me to go now, so I apologize for the incredibly short and lame post.

One last thing before I go. WE STILL ONLY HAVE NINE PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS BLOG! WTF?!

Kaybye :)
  -'Ola.

7 comments:

  1. I won't NEED to creep. I will be a fantastic actress (not a sell out of course) and they will be creepin' on ME. Not that I would mind, depending on who it was... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. "bugger" is a VERY derogatory word. please don't use it. okay, thank you, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the "when I get big." It sounded very...immature, though not in a bad way. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Jaia! I'm not immature! I just don't act my age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) DARREN"S GANGSTA FACE!!! Did you see "Baby It's Cold Outside"? God it's adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete