Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Mountain

I just realised it was Thursday. I am so on top of things.

Today was one of the stupidest inventions of the get-out-of-school people: namely, a half day. We do NOTHING, but yet are still in the *$&%^#&#&*%^ building! Maybe it should have just been a snow day. Jeez.

Then lunch at Lazy Jane's under a fake name (I've always wanted to do that!). Aaaaaandd... yeah. House-hopping for food, computers, no parents, heat, light, etc. Facebook/Email/Homework for 4 hours straight (and sort of dinner). Now blogging before bed.

Yeah. I rock. My days are so action-packed. Only one more thing to say:

I whip my hair back and forth.

Yeah. I'm cool.

~I-Need-A-Cool-Nickname-Now-Because-Em-Seems-Lame-In-Comparison-With-Crayola (or just INACNNBESLICWC for short(er))

No comments:

Post a Comment