Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey, I'm Half Ginger.

Heeyyy everybody, it's TUESDAY!!

You know what, Em? I decided we need more subscribers. Soooo.. I decided that when we get to ten followers, you guys get to challenge ME to do something. Whatever you guys want me to do. I will get it on video and post it here. Yeah. Here. On this blog. Doing whatever ridiculous thing you guys want me to do. All for only ten followers!

And then there's Glee. Wonderful Glee, that now has Darren Criss as a cast member. He's completely adorable :)
He was so sweet. I squealed like a little girl.

So now I am sitting in my room with gummy bears, Night Court and Bun Bun the Jedi bunny that I got on Navy Pier on Friday. Yes, Jedi. Bunny. How cool is that? Yeah, pretty cool.

Aaand my mouth hurts :(
Stupid braces need to die.

And then there's the fact that my brother doesn't visit me anymore.

And I'm really, really tired. Absurdly so. And so I might pass out right now. Maybe I'll just finish this with the fact that I'm half Ginger. Yeah :)
You know it's cool, and that you wish you were as amazingly Ginger as me :)

So.. I'll re update tomorrow. Wednesday. So ten followers, okay?

Seeya,
~Cr@yola ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment