Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is that a... Hippopotamus?


I have no idea how to begin this post. Yeah, I know what you're probably thinking: "There are ENOUGH goddamn people on this planet writing about NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE! Stop! Pleeeeaaaaase! I beg of you!" I agree most wholeheartedly. So, comrades (Yup, I've been reading a little too much George Orwell), I won't torture you. Instead, you will have to tolerate me venturing off into random (possibly tedious) tangents. But, hell, isn't that what blogs are for?
Maybe I should introduce myself, but introductions can get boring. It's also so hard for me to write about what I'm like. I'll probably attempt it later, since my parents have given me only ten minutes to write this (so, sorry if this post brief) and after listening to my brother tell twenty consecutive "yo mama" jokes, my creativity has shriveled up and died (If you want to kill all YOUR inspiration, so we can be brainless zombies TOGETHER, click here. I really advise you not to, though.)
Let's roll the random topic dice of my mind.
Family
Nope. Don't like that idea... and Grace already did that.
Myself
What a great way to bore the readers!
Hippopotamus
It'll have to do.
Now, kiddies, let's learn about the great and mysterious hippopotami. The name hippopotamus comes from the greek words river horse (Because, obviously, these fat, ugly, water-dwelling creatures greatly resemble horses). Hippos live in large herds that could be comprised of anywhere from ten to thirty animals. These herbivores weigh outrageously enormous amounts and can eat one hundred to one hundred and fifty pounds of grass in one night. Their aggressive behaviors and considerable size make them a creature you would not want to cross in that dark alley behind your house. Although, they are actually of a brownish-gray coloring, I always picture them a blue-purple. What color do you picture them as? What color do you think they should be?

Thanks for sticking around to the last line!
'Til next week,
<3>

1 comment:

  1. PINK WITH PURPLE POLKA-DOTS! DUH! (I've lived around my mother faaaar too long, it seems.)

    ReplyDelete