Sunday, November 21, 2010

Threatening isn't very nice.

-Ahem- Well, I'm blogging now because I didn't have internet, and a certain someone was threatening my life if I didn't post. (Nothing out of the ordinary.) Anyways, today's Sunday, and not one bit of homework was accomplished. This is were a long line of swearing comes in handy. And at the moment, I feel like I'm the only one who isn't either obbsesed with horses or claims to go horseback riding. Not to bag on anyone who does, but this is my post, so I'm going to say my opinion.

Friday, karaoke, face painting, the Statue of liberty, and many embarrasing uncomplimenting photos was accomplished.

Saturday, wake up, imediately paint nails, make crepes, fail at the first one (lookes like a heart and undercooked), work on a puzzle, go home, take a shower, go to a movie, go to culvers, laugh with someone until I cried, have my parents worry about me, go to sleep.

Sunday, wake up, go eat, get online, Martha Threatens me, I post.

And that Is almost a complete summery of everything I've done. Not interesting, But it's better than other things I couldn've done. (Depressing Person becomes depressed... again.) But since I barely know any of you, and almost none of you even know what I look like, I'mma go and like.. Watch Doctor Who re runs mixed with the New doctor in attempt to explain it to my mother. Weelllll.. Bye!
~! M. I. Crazy !~

(P.S. Labels are stupid and have no purpose, so I am not going to use such demeaning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment