Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doctor Who-Get Used to Hearing About It

So, my dear friend Crayola told me about an amazingly nerdy band today. Well, several amazingly nerdy bands. However, I am thinking of one in particular.

EVERYONE knows the Harry Potter tribute bands. Sure, they're funny and so on, but what about a Doctor Who tribute band? That's right, a DOCTOR WHO tribute band. I almost died. I'm pretty sure Crayola thought I had gone insane. I don't blame her, I did freak out a little.

In case you aren't familiar with the genius that is Doctor Who, let me help you out. It is a T.V. show about a time traveler who travels through time and space with his companion. To go any more in depth about it, I would have to have a LOT more patience than I do, so just watch it. You won't regret it. Unless you are secretly the anti-christ. Tee-hee. I made a funny. ~__~

Observe the awesomeness of the 11th Doctor and his companion. Sadly her fiancee/husband isn't pictured, he travels with them too.



I know you're speechless right now. I don't blame you.

ANYWAYS, Doctor Who is epic. I think that "epic" is an overused word and try to avoid it whenever possible, but it is the only way to describe Doctor Who.

Allons-y!

~Mad hattie

1 comment: