Friday, November 5, 2010

Opening Night

Okay, so I realise it's FRIDAY and not THURSDAY, but you can understand why I get them confused. They both end in 'day.' Anyway. Moving on.

Yesterday was opening night for The Skin Of Our Teeth, by Thorton Wilder, produced by East High School's ESP (Eastside Players) and directed by ESP's Paul Milisch. I hope everyone will think about attending. We are showing tonight at 7, and tomorrow at 2 and 7. Tickets are $2 for students and $5 for adults. Enjoy yourselves!

Hmm... Let's see... My whole life is just theatre, theatre, theatre right now, but I do manage to do things like eat and sleep and go to class. Nothing particularly exciting happened yesterday, except I went to Physical Therapy and was given another painful exercise. Big whoop.

I've gotta crunch some numbers for Ms. Hotz, so bye now!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment