Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yep, it's Tuesday

Hey guys! It's Tuesday! This is ___________. Fill in the blank, if you don't mind.

So, as I previously stated, it's Tuesday, and today was okay at best.
First off, I got up at the time I was supposed to leave the house, and got to school just ten seconds before the bell. Then I barely scraped a limerick test in english class

( little miss Mary Sue
Never learned how to tie a shoe
She tried double knots
And just wearing socks
But really, she just never knew )

Then there were nasty sandwiches at lunch, and my brother decided to be mellow, which I think is dumb.

In art I had TWO pieces of art on the walls, which was awesome, and in history we watched a movie about people being massacared (sp?).


Yesterday was Monday, and we all know Mondays are supremely awful. We should sell suckers at lunch on Mondays because mondays suck. But hey, I got an A+ on my french test.

Friday I get to skip school to go to navy pier for an ART trip. And then we goof of for who knows how long, then we go back. Yeah. Fun. Great.

So I think that may be it for my week, so Em, I'll see you Thursday.

> Crayola :{)

No comments:

Post a Comment