Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two more left. Take it as you will.

My turn again. You see, others want to talk about their family, and how amazing they are. I choose to do differently since the only way to speak about my family is if you met them. No more than not, my family can be considered kinda scary, and I guess I do too at times, but you find it's far from true if you actually talk to me or my mom or my dad.

I know there are some people who are going to kill me on Monday, (Martha, at least leave the body, okay?) but I feel the need not to see the new Harry Potter movie. Just so I could avoid seeing that or Burlesque, I went to go see Tangled. Which was okay, as they've been able to make things out of 30 page books. It's not that I hate Harry Potter, just all the fangirls that follow it. And don't kill me now, but it reminds me of twilight, but better. A lot better. But still over hyped and overmediated.

Um.. anyways, Yeah. I'm kinda busy talking and what not, so sorry if I put words in here that don't make sense. Blame it on my thinking process.

I really doubt more than one of the people that are actually on here actually read this. Because you don't know me, or anything, so why should you care about what is happening in my life? Right? Well, anyways. I'm in a bad mood ever since last week. There is a group of girls in my gym class (not specifying who) whom always feel the need to talk about someone in a negative way. To put them down, and their not even there to regain themselves. I've heard a couple different people I don't even know be mentioned, but it's still wrong to talk about how a girl you hang out with stinks, or complain how she's so spoiled.

I guess things like that make me thankful on thanksgiving that everyone I know is upstraight about everything they have a problem with someone. I'm so thankful for my friends, none of you have any clue. The only one who might is Grace, and she chooses to ignore me now, but that's okay. I'm not going to try to tlak to a person who obviously doesn't want anything to do with me. By the way, there's a little photo from my photography, almost none of you knew, except the one person here who follows me on my other blog.

Anyways, It's 12:10 and what not, so I'll and it here.
(>^o^)> M. I. Crazy <(^o^<)

6 comments:

  1. so I don't really know you that well, but I do read your posts. And I like that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read too :)
    I hope all the girls do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really care if they do or not anymore.
    most couldn't spot me out in their classes XP Soyeahimgoingtopostonmyotherblognow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M.I. Crazy: You have a blue violin. That's amazing, not unrecognizable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have NO idea who you are, but I am the one who reads your other blog. BTW, Marthy, INTRODUCE ME TO THIS FABULOUS PERSON! :)

    ReplyDelete