Friday, November 12, 2010

Well HELLO there.

Well, I suppose I must introduce myself. I shall be regaling you with my stories each Wednesday. Be prepared for exaggeration and rants. I love to tell stories about anything that happens to me, so my posts might be long. I love big and unusual words, and I can promise you that I will have fun with that.

Things to know about me... hmmmm.... I love music and movies. A lot. I am a total nerd about anything of that variety. Not that I know everything about them, far from it. I guess you could say I'm a trainee-nerd. My favourite T.V. show is DEFINITELY "Doctor Who". I have too many favourite movies to count, and as for my favourite band, I will just have to say that it's "I Fight Dragons". You should definitely check them out.

Now, you should know that I am not a sports person. I honestly have the coordination of a blind, drunk, and three-legged moose ice skating for the first time. When I attempt to play sports... it doesn't end well. Now, I DO act. I was in my first play in the fall of third grade, and have been acting ever since.

So, I'm really bad at writing introductions about myself. I never know what to say! Hopefully my first *real* post won't be as disjointed as this one was. Off to bed for me, seeing as my dad has been telling me to get off the computer for at least the last 37 minutes now.

Sweet dreams!

~Mad Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment