Friday, November 12, 2010

Heelllo~

     Hey, I'm the new blogger here, I guess. I'm going to be here on Fridays, and posting and all that jazz. I have no idea for nicknames and It's almost 11 at night while I write this.

If anyone didn't know, today was "Write Love On Your Arm" day, and I proudly wore 'love' on both my arms. For those who don't know what it's for, and why people would risk theyre skin to write a silly little word on themselves. It's in corespondense with To Write Love On Her Arm, a non profitable charity made to help those with depression, suicide, self harm, and other things. It shows them that they are loved, even if they are certain theyre alone. *Cough* Notthathastodowithmeoranything *Cough*

Anyways, I finally went to a "Big City" today, and it wasn't as windy as people say it was. I saw my first smog in the air, saw my first train that actuallied carried people instead of random supply. I cam ehome with a nice pounding in my head from the 2 hour drive with most people I'm not very fond of. (I hate annoying voices...)

Anyways, I'm going to do other things on my personal websites. So, yeah. Bye.
(>^o^)> M.I. Crazy <(^o^<)

No comments:

Post a Comment