Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glee and Harry Potter

Hullo kittens, it's Monday. Wait... No, it's Tuesday.

I am completely discombobulated and thrilled at the same time. Every time I check the page views for this site, the count has increased substantially. The record? 98 new page views within 24 hours. I went postal. I really did. We're past three hundred, and I really wish you guys would just follow us. Remember, for only ONE follower, you can make me do something absurd in front of a camera. I'm looking forward to it.

I also went and saw Harry Potter 7 with my besties. There are no words except OMFG. And that's not even a word. And glee was, as always, amazing. No Darren this time ( :( ) but definitely next time, because Kurt TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS. I can undersatand why be did it, but I was all like (and you don't have to read this if you don't want to.)

OH MY GOD KURT LEFT OH MY GOD I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND BUT I'M STILL SAD BECAUSE HE LEFT AND THAT BULLYING HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD IS TO BLAME AND RAWR AND WHY ISN'T BLAINE HERE TO COMFERT KURT I MEAN REALLY THOSE TWO NEED TO GET TOGETHER BECAUSE EVERY FEMALE GLEEK IS TOTALLY ROOTING FOR THEM AND OHMIGOD unicorn THE WEDDING WAS SUPER CUTE AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF ALL THE SIBLING BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER MOMENT AND I'M JUST RANDOMLY SHOUTING IN MY MIND WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT AND IT SOUNDS FUNNY SO I'M GONNA KEEP YELLING IN MY MIND BECAUSE I'M HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS AND OH MY GOSH I HAVE A HEADACHE.

Bleagh. it was really super cold and some security dork took my hat which was keepin my ears warm. So my ears remained cold for three hours. Three. Hours. That is way too long. Also, today was the first day this year I was actually able to open my locker. Ya know why? They gave me the wrong combination. Yeah. It was cool, I guess, in that howthehelldoifitmywintercoatinthisdeathtrap? Kind of way.

So… thanksgiving. That's Thursday, and I plan on eating like, all day and watching football. Great idea, yah? Also, the header to this page needs changing again because we only have what, four awesome girls right now? What the fuck?

Wow this was insanely long.

So, how was your day awesome?
Yours,
A Nerdfighter named Crayola.

3 comments:

  1. Don't hurt me, but you did tag it by the comment "Tags are stupid so I'm not doing any" that is tagging it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you watch too much glee

    ReplyDelete